The United States is a country of opportunities. Although this statement is questionable, not in vain to this day, millions of people seek to live legally in it, seeking work, economic, personal, and family success, even at the cost of their physical integrity. Achieving success is a different path for each person.
If, in your case, you do not want or cannot immigrate to the United States permanently but temporarily and work, you must comply with certain legal and tax obligations or aspects, including requesting an ITIN. This is nothing more than the personal identification number of the Taxpayer (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number), which will allow you to declare and pay taxes.
Who needs an ITIN?
• Nonresident aliens are required to file a US tax return.
• Resident aliens who must file a US tax return.
• Dependents and spouse of a US citizen/resident alien.
• Dependents and the spouse of a nonresident alien with a US visa.
• Nonresident alien claiming a tax treaty benefit.
• Nonresident alien student, professor, or researcher filing a US tax return or claiming an exception.
By obtaining an ITIN, you will not only be able to comply with US tax laws, but you will also be able to open a bank account, get a credit card, apply for business loans, and more.
Guarantee the legality of your stay in this country by obtaining an ITIN. If you don’t know where to start, we do. Contact us at +1 (786) 300-8117 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.